1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- RE & M (Recruiting Engineers & Managers) Ltd
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
We are seeking and experienced Production Engineer to provide manufacturing technical support for a variety of Signal Processing and bespoke systems ensuring all operational targets are met, product is to the required standard and test equipment is maintained.
• To provide manufacturing technical support for a diverse product range of state-of-the-art electronics products.
• Provide training on the use of a wide range test equipment (including RF), tooling and processes.
• Provide root cause analysis of reoccurring issues and the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
• Establish and champion a culture of lean manufacturing that engages all staff and identify improvement opportunities.
• Produce electronic Standard Operating Procedures to ensure accurate and repeatable manufacture.
• Take a lead role in the Design Review and NPI process of world leading innovative products to interface design for manufacture.
• Take a lead role in the Change Review process and the update of manufacturing processes and procedures.
• Develop strong working relationships with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality and Vendors.
• Accurately manage, plan and cost projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
• Assist in the creation of manufacturing test plans and test documentation from detailed engineering specifications.
• Maintain test equipment in terms of TPM and calibration.
• At least 2 years’ experience within a Production Engineering or Manufacturing Support role.
• Industry experience more relevant than academic qualifications, but Degree in an electronic discipline would be desirable, or HND.
• Good working knowledge of RF and microwave products and test equipment.
• Ability to align, test and fault-find to component level complex RF and microwave products.
• Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvements.
• Working knowledge of LabView desirable but not essential.
• Working knowledge of Quality Assurance, Configuration and Process Controls.
• Analytical approach to problem solving with strong numeracy, literacy and report writing skills.
• Good inter-personnel skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Self-motivated, calm under pressure, creative and forward thinking.
• Flexible at all times, particularly when deadlines need to be met.
• Excellent IT skills
Lots more vacancies at [contact details removed]
- Neil Jarvis
Your application for ‘Electronics Production Engineer - RF/Microwave’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!