Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Candidate Source Ltd
- From £20,000 to £23,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workshop Engineer to join an expanding company based in Thame, Oxfordshire.
The company provide fast and effective computer support to businesses and residential customers throughout Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
As a Workshop Engineer your duties will include:
• Hardware and software repairs, virus removal and fault diagnosis.
• Repairing iPhones and iPads, so relevant experience of this would be an advantage.
An ideal Workshop Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• You will have recently performed a similar role.
• Have a positive attitude and an interest in developing their skills further.
• Previous experience of hardware and software repairs, virus removal and fault diagnosis.
• Workload is predominantly PC based but experience of Macs would be useful.
The working hours of this role are Monday to Friday.
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum plus 21 days paid holiday.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Michelle Davies
Your application for ‘Workshop Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!