1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Simplified Ltd
- From £22,000 to £22,000 per year + Up to £22,000 PA
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Analyst / Programmer
Location & Post Code: Darwen, County of Lancashire (BB3)
Salary: Up to £22,000 PA
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Our client has an IT Vacancy for Analyst / Programmer for an immediate start.
The post holder will work in their IT Department in Darwen and undertake database development using Access and provide programming support to existing databases, to enhance their existing company wide databases and develop new databases as appropriate.
• Previous experience programming using Access or VB.
• Ability to describe, in detail, Access databases and structures within them.
• Ability to produce working database forms with controls using Access Basic, not Macros.
• Understand and describe and diagnose complex query’s.
• Ability to ‘trace’ form and report data through code for diagnostics purposes.
• Must be able to take user requirements and produce completed solution from including Form / Reports modifications to developing new databases.
• Must be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical staff.
• Must thoroughly test new code and indicate impact on existing systems before code goes live.
• Provided end user support to databases developed in a LAN environment.
• MS SQL.
• Desktop support skills for 1st and 2nd line support as required.
• Understanding of LAN / WAN / VPN and ability to provide 1st line support.
• Any experience of development of order processing / manufacturing / engineering systems would be useful.
Our client's IT department has currently 4 staff, providing development work and support to their end users in their group of companies at sites in Darwen, Blackburn, Leeds and Liverpool.
The role will be working with their key staff to develop the existing business systems, to enhance existing systems and develop new systems as appropriate.
This is a fulltime, permanent position.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
- Simplified Recruitment
Your application for ‘Analyst / Programmer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!