Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Candidate Source Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- Candidate Source Ltd
- From £35,000 to £40,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Software Developers to join the global Video Managed Service Provider based in Norwich to design and build commercial software. The role will involve evolving their existing software portfolio, as well as developing new and innovative systems.
As a Software Developer your duties will include:
• Maintaining and enhancing existing products.
• Designing and production of new software systems.
• Designing, building software.
• Communicating with the production team and management.
• Ensuring work is scheduled effectively, efficiently and delivered on time.
An ideal Software Developer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• SQL Server database design and management
• Object oriented system design ability
• Reasonable understanding of the technologies that are used and required by the business.
• Commitment to evolving existing software.
• Good communications skills - verbal and written.
• Ability to manage priorities - sometimes conflicting ones.
• Ability to work effectively in a small team.
This is a home based role.
In return you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on experience.
To apply for this position please respond enclosing a copy of your latest CV together with a covering letter explaining why you wish to be considered for this position.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Michelle Davies
Your application for ‘Software Developer (x3)’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!