Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Simplified Ltd
- From £17,500 to £17,500 per year + circa £17,500 + Commission + Benefits
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: B2B Telemarketing Executive
Salary: circa £17,500 per Annum + Commission + Benefits
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
The job holder will be responsible for researching, cold calling and communicating with prospective corporate clients with the aim of booking sales appointments for the Business Development Team. Commission will be earned on the generation of quality appointments and subsequent conversion.
The role will appeal to a self-starter, with experience of B2B telemarketing, who is looking for a position that gives them the opportunity to be a driver of success and the possibility of future career progression to a Business Development role.
About the Company:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading e-money solutions providers. They provide a broad range of prepaid payment solutions for some of the world’s most respected companies. From providing a white labelled travel or general spend prepaid card for consumer focused brands to a range of business payment solutions offering convenience and control, they develop the right solution for a wide range of businesses. They have ambitious growth plans in the UK which means they’re recruiting for new people to join their team.
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of their business, propositions and key target sectors to enable you to confidently contact prospective clients.
• Conduct basic research on prospective businesses to enable highly professional, relevant and informed conversations to take place.
• Make a number of cold calls in line with weekly / monthly targets with the aim of making new business appointments for the Business Development Team (c. 75 calls a day).
• Respond proactively to queries from clients and send out any relevant information to facilitate the appointment with the Business Development Team.
• Create and maintain good working relationships with the Business Development Team, as a key source of new business opportunities for them.
• Coordinate the diary management of the Business Development Team ensuring time / travel effective appointments are made.
• You will have previous experience in a similar telemarketing role, ideally involving arranging appointments for members of a sales team.
• Experience of contacting senior decision makers across a range of businesses, from mid-sized corporate to large FTSEs.
• Financial services and / or IT background preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Comfortable using Word, Excel and Outlook to communicate with corporate prospects.
• Experience of using Salesforce desirable.
• Interpersonal skills to include determination, ability to build rapport with new people, friendly.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
- Simplified Recruitment
Your application for ‘B2B Telemarketing Executive’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!