Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Hays - North West Hide jobs in this location
- Hays - North West
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
ASP.Net Developer - Central Liverpool - £30'000 - £40,000
World leading logistics organisation are now looking for a C#, ASP.Net developer to join their development team.
The development team, based in Liverpool, are responsible for providing in-house support for the applications used by the various global offices of this organisation.
This role offers an opportunity to work in all aspect of software development with direct exposure to users and vendors.
Requires an experienced, well-rounded and flexible .NET developer familiar with use of agile development principles. Full development lifecycle including hands-on development, support and maintenance of our bespoke global enterprise application. Partnering with internal and external users of the application to design, build, test and deploy enhancements to the platform.
Assessment of 3rd party tools and integration of selected tools into the application environment for specialised requirements such as PDF creation, document templating etc.
Integration of other enterprise applications to facilitate better STP and improve the overall user experience.
Adoption of and help assistance in shaping development practices, architectural, quality, testing and deployment standards defined by the business.
- Technical Support, Maintenance and Agile Development of a web based .NET/ASP Application;
- Managing the Software development Life Cycle within the DEV and UAT environments to provide documentation for release to Production.
- Perform maintenance programming and demonstrate ownership of issues, including investigating, analysing and documenting the resolution of reported application defects;
- Participation in user group sessions;
- Working directly with users to understand and document requirements;
- Creating, documenting and implementing unit test plans, scripts and test harnesses;
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation using defined templates;
- A working knowledge of version control and bug tracking systems;
Version Control and Deployment of software release
- .NET Framework 2.0 and 4.0;
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008;
- Classic ASP;
- SQL Server 2008;
- Web Services
- Jerome Boodhoo
Your application for ‘ASP.Net Developer - Liverpool 40k’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!