From £35,000 to £50,000 per year + Pension + BUPA + 28 days hol + Flexi hours
C++ Graphics Developer – Games / DirectX – Farnborough
A leading simulation and graphics software house is seeking a talented and ambitious C++ Games Developer to work on their core graphics engine. The C++ Games Developer will be working on high profile simulation and training games used globally by world leading organisations.
The C++ Games Software Developer skills / experience;
-Knowledge of DirectX and graphics development
-Good creative and problem solving skills
-Previous console / PC games development
Working in a brilliantly creative team, you will assume an important role in the future growth of the company. Please send your CV for a full brief and interview slot.
The Client: Our client is one of the world’s leading communication providers, specialising in communication network and services globally
Role & Key Responsibilities:
• The Consultant Engineer will design and implement technology based solutions to meet client’s requirements. • Assist with the Technical delivery of projects ensuring client’s expectations are met. • Contribute with design, configuration and installation of technical solutions. • Produce and maintain documentation related to projects and ensure that accurate information is always available. • Form technical relationships with clients to maximize opportunities. • Assist the account team with technical pre-sales support when needed. • Attend technical training and seminars to increase knowledge. • Become a trusted advisor in a specific technology area by developing knowledge. • Contribute to identifying and winning incremental business. • Successfully deliver technical solutions. • Meet KPIs and financial targets.
Skills & Experience:
• CCNP or equivalent. • Experience of configuration and troubleshooting hardware and software for the following technologies: o Cisco o Juniper o F5 o Riverbed • Applied knowledge of common protocols e.g. BGP, MPLS, OSPF • Excellent communication and social skills. • Excellent written and verbal English. • Commercially astute. • Proven experience of working in groups and ability to mentor and share knowledge with others.
Location: • The South
Fullbrook Contact Information: If this role is of interest to you and you believe that you have the pre-requisite skills for this role then please contact Lauren Baker, Recruitment Consultant, Fullbrook Consulting Group, to discuss the role and your skills further.
From £41,000 to £49,000 per year + 12% Bonus + £6.6K Car
The Client: Our client is one of the world’s leading communication providers, specialising in communication network and services globally.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
• The Technical Consultant will design and implement technology based solutions which meet the client’s business requirements. • Contribute to or lead the technical delivery of projects • Create and maintain project related documentation • Build and maintain technical relationships with clients • Provide technical pre-sales support to the account teams • Attend technical training, seminars and user groups to increase knowledge in appropriate areas • Develop knowledge in a specific technology area and become a trusted advisor in that field • Identify and win incremental business
Skills & Experience:
• CCNP or equivalent • Configuration and troubleshooting experience in: o Cisco o Juniper o F5 o Riverbed hardware/software • Good knowledge of common protocols such as BGP, MPLS, OSPF etc. • Excellent verbal and written English language skills • Ability to explain complex concepts at all levels • Commercially astute • Proven ability and experience of educating, coaching and mentoring groups of people • High attention to detail • Professional discipline • Problem solving skills and creativity • Ability and drive to learn quickly • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Enthusiasm and commitment
Location: • The south Fullbrook Contact Information: If this role is of interest to you and you believe that you have the pre-requisite skills for this role then please contact Lauren Baker, Recruitment Consultant, Fullbrook Consulting Group, to discuss the role and your skills further.
commercially focused pre-sales technical role to support the successful winning of new Cisco Contact Centre business for
Technical Design Authority for Communication Solutions with a particular focus on Cisco Contact Centre (ICM/UCCE/CVP/UCCX) and associated solutions. - Manage all pre-sale aspects of solution design for Communications opportunities (defining the h/w, s/w and services required to meet customer requirements) and working with Delivery teams to define and agree implementation process - Assist in developing and implementing the strategy for the Communications portfolio in general, with a particular focus on Cisco Contact Centre and associated solutions. - Take ownership for driving the sale of the Communications solutions with Sales Specialists and Account Managers, with a particular focus on Cisco Contact Centre and associated solutions. - Act as pre-sales focus into key partners and manufacturers, especially Cisco. - Prepare bid, proposal and scope of work documentation for Communications solutions. - Achievement of business metrics and KPIs. - Accuracy of solutions proposed to those implemented. - Timely and accurate information (proposals, SoWs, BoMs, etc) provided to support sales. - Attaching and helping close Cisco Contact Centre and Unified Communications opportunities. - Successful introduction and enablement of Contact Centre solutions into business via on-boarding process. - Vendors and partners recognising the value of Dimension Data and see us as the “go to” organisation for Cisco and contact centre solutions. - High quality, compelling proposal and bid documents delivered in a timely manner - Successful meeting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to be set at start of period
Mechanical Engineer with experience of designing to manufacture (DFM), this role will involve developing mechanical components and systems within the product group, including a hands-on role in development, design, materials selection, prototyping, testing, and release to manufacture. Mechanical system design and implementation, including design for manufacture and assembly, design to cost targets, and best practice integration of mechanical and electrical/electronic systems. Experience/skills: Good knowledge of CAD/CAM (Solidworks preferred) Full design cycle – concept to manufacture/new product introduction essential Design for manufacture essential Experience of working in ISO9001 environment essential Experience of ISO9001 audits preferred Electromechanical design an advantage Tolerance analysis an advantage Design/process FMEA experience preferred Project management experience an advantage Knowledge of statistics, design of experiments preferred Knowledge of reliability methods preferred
Role: Field Engineer Experience required: PBX / VoIP (e.g LG / Panasonic / Avaya) Location: Sussex / Surrey / Kent / Hampshire
Our client is a well-established telecommunications reseller involved in the installation, maintenance and support of voice and data products across the UK. The company has been trading for many years, is expanding and stable, it has a good portfolio of products and is a reseller on behalf of world-class telecom manufacturers.
Due to continued success there is now a requirement for an additional PBX / VOIP trained field engineer to join the team. The ideal living location is Sussex, Surrey and surrounding area.
It is essential that the successful candidate has experience in installing and maintaining the PBX systems e.g Panasonic or Samsung, or LG IPLDK / IPECS or Avaya IP Office or Panasonic any other business phone systems. Or alternatively an engineer with VoIP, broadband & SIPs experience.The role is mixture of maintenance and installation and mainly covering the South East of England with some Nationwide travel.
The successful candidate will be professional, have good communication skills, be well presented and flexible. Basic salary up to £27,000 + Van + fuel + incentives and career opportunity.
Role: Field Sales B2B - Telecoms Experience required: Telecoms Field Sales or B2B Field Sales Location: West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire. Benefits: Basic c£20,000 - £23,000 OTE £30,000 uncapped + Car (negotiable particularly if you have telecoms experience)
Our client is a market leading "one-stop-Telecoms-solutions" success story, with 17 years of successful trading experience. The Company specialises in voice and data solutions and are an accredited reseller on behalf of world class telecoms manufacturers such as Avaya and Panasonic. They are experiencing continued growth and as a key part of their expansion and new business drive, our client is keen to further increase their dynamic Field Sales Team by appointing an experienced Sales Executive based in West Sussex or surrounding areas.
Working for an entrepreneurial and growing company, our client can offer the right candidate excellent career opportunities.
You will be selling business telephone systems and network solutions. The role is field based with 2 days per week in the office (Worthing) generating business through cold calling, comp slipping and general appointment generation.
*Self-motivated, focused and have the ability to generate own leads. *Possess exceptional people skills with strong negotiation abilities. *MUST have good communication skills. *Ability to attending customer meetings and deliver presentations to Director level. *Results orientated with a positive attitude. *Organized and methodical. *Ambitious and a team player. Previous sales experience in a similar role is not required but would be beneficial
*Uncapped commission structure *Company car *Laptop and mobile phone *Health benefits - covering dental, optical, medical & other *On-going training (internal & external) *Incentives - various team and individual bonus throughout the year
We are currently seeking out a talented Oracle Web Center Portal Architect for a global IT services company at their office in Bracknell.
This is an urgent requirement for a permanent position.
Ideally you will have:
• Minimum 5 years hands design and development experience • At least 10 years IT experience in a consulting environment (UK or US) • Experience with Oracle ADF Framework (essential) • Experience of JSR-168 and JSR-286 Portlet implementation • Experience with Maven build tool, Spring Framework and other open-source frameworks and libraries • Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Biaars is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an employment agency and employment business. Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful applications.