1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Orion Electrotech Hide jobs in this location
- Orion Electrotech
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join an organisation working within a diverse and unique market place. With 80 years worth of experience, the company is proving signs of recent expansion which has opened up new positions. In this role you'll work to design, develop and create sheet metal and steel fabricated mechanical products from initial concept through to manufacture. To accompany this unique offer we have an expectational package available for the successfully engineer.
Duties of the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Produce and develop designs that meet target design specifications.
- Produce 3D CAD models.
- Prepare project design plans and development test programs.
- Ensure that technical/commercial analysis is carried out in a manner that meets project requirements.
- To be aware of resources available to the design department, and use these effectively within a team environment.
- Produce, issue and maintain technical documentation necessary to complete the projects.
- Research new technologies, materials and manufacturing methods to improve product.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with relevant national and international legislation.
- Plan personal workload to achieve the required targets and report progress to the Engineering Manager.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer required:
- HNC qualified or above in Mechanical Engineering
- Competent 3D CAD user (software non-specific)
- Able to design from initial concept / "first principles"
- Experience working within an engineering environment
- Ability to manage their own design projects from design - manufacture.
This is a rare and unique opportunity which genuinely can open up a fantastic career path for the successful applicants. Any engineer with the above skills considering are urged to 'CLICK APPLY' to express an interest immediately.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
- James Martin
- JM VD11
Your application for ‘Senior Mechanical Design Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!