1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from IC 3E Hide jobs in this location
- IC 3E
- East Sussex
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Design Engineer - South UK
Based in the South of England , this is a position for a Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Design Engineer to work with an industry leader in high voltage power supplies for a range of applications.
You will be working in a small team of engineers from varying backgrounds including SMPS, power electronics, mechanical, software, PCB etc and be responsible for R&D, design and development, preparing technical documentation, adhering to ISO standards/procedures, EMC safety regulations and being the technical go-to person in the team.
- Proven Hardware design skills in power supplies from bespoke customer requirements
- Stong analogue design skills
- Understanding of vaious SMPS technologies
- Hardware integration with embedded electronics
- Strong communicator
- Ability to combine technican focus with commercial awareness and;
- Used to working to milestones within a multi disciplined team
- High Voltage Power Supplies (HV SMPS) typically from 1kV upto 300kV
- Design for OEMs
- Knowledge of EMC standards
- Knowledge of low ripple and low drift analogue applications
The is a position that will allow you to further nurture your switch mode power supply/power electronic design skills with a view to specialising in power supplies for high voltage applications. To be successful, you will be degree educated in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
In return for your hard work, the company offer an excellent salary with benefits, career training / development schemes and allow you the opportunity to take lead. If you wish to be considered and can prove prior experience in the aforementioned, please apply with your updated CV to [contact details removed]
Note, you must have the right to work in the UK.
Key words: SMPS, switch mode power supply, high voltage power supplies, high voltage design, power electronics design, power electronic, south coast, UK, England, United Kingdom, South Coast
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.
- Sam Sandhu
Your application for ‘High Voltage SMPS Design Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!