Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from BitWise Limited Hide jobs in this location
- BitWise Limited
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
BitWise, a leading software services company with offices in the UK and mainland Europe, is looking for talented software engineers to be based at our headquarters in Dunfermline, Scotland. BitWise works with a diverse range of technologies in the medical, payments systems, telecoms, automotive and other sectors, and has established a reputation for delivering software of the highest quality, meeting demanding industry standards.
We require capable software engineers with good breadth and depth of experience in software engineering and with a solid understanding of software development best practices. At BitWise you can expect to be involved at any or all stages of the development lifecycle: Interest and enthusiasm for learning new skills within a fast moving commercial environment are essential.
• Thorough understanding of at least one of C, C++, C#.
• Adaptable – able to quickly pick up new technologies and tools.
• Good understanding of and experience in implementing software to meet current industry standards; knowledge of particular safety/quality standards would be desirable.
• Previous technical leadership experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Degree educated in an appropriate technical discipline, ideally Computer Science or similar.
Strictly no agencies
- Brenda Kirby
Your application for ‘Software Engineers’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!