Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Element Search Hide jobs in this location
- Element Search
- From £15,000 to £200,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client is an established Storage Virtualisation Vendor they are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their existing team based in the UK.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in defining and implementing technical direction
• Help develop specification, program and documentation
• Develop, implement, and maintain application software to established standards and specification in a timely and accurate manner
• Perform or review systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging and documentation
• Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards as set forth, correct problem, modify or enhance application function
• Maintains integrity of program logic and coding and establishes requires checks and balances for operational controls
• Produce procedural documentation as required
• Works effectively with peers, team members and superiors
• Review and analyze existing application programs and programs development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of programs
• Lead or participate in process improvement
• Duties listed above describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning or reassigning other work to meet the needs of the company
• Extensive experience in C, C++ and/or C#.
• Kernel or device driver experience with an understanding of low level interactions between hardware and software.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with a geographically distributed team.
• SAN knowledge
• Competency in Microsoft Windows OS platform
• Proficient with office productivity tools (Outlook, Office, etc.)
• Experience with enterprise class applications such as SQL etc.
- Mike Brooks
Your application for ‘Software Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!