1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from P&C Recruitment Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- P&C Recruitment Ltd
- Competitive + bonus + php + pension + reloc package
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Expanding Electronics Company now needs a Mechanical (Thermal ) Design Engineer Essex
You will work closely with the electronics and board layout engineers at all the different stages of board development, for both rugged and more benign environments. The design team operates in a small company environment which means that most designs are completed by an individual engineer. As a result, each engineer rapidly becomes involved with all aspects of the product design and development. Short design timescales are an important part of the development strategy, which also results in our engineers being involved in many different product designs quite quickly.
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Established Mechanical Design Engineer.
· Educated to graduate level and with experience of designing thermal solutions for electronic products in a range of operating environments.
· An ability to design cost-effective and compact solutions which have excellent thermal transfer characteristics.
· Independent and a self-starter, able to plan and carry out your work with little supervision and with the ability to deliver effective results in short timescales.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
· Experience with board-level designs dissipating 60W or more, and using BGA packaged electronic components.
· Familiarity with VPX, VME or CompactPCI bus systems would be beneficial.
· Experience of the thermal and mechanical issues involved in designing for harsh environments such as airborne or ground vehicle mounted equipment would be a significant advantage.
· Familiarity with SolidWorks for mechanical design, and CF Design for thermal analysis.
· Very competitive salary.
· Optional stakeholder pension scheme (with a generous company contribution).
· Life assurance.
· Private health insurance.
· Relocation allowance.
Interested? Then please send your CV to me for the Mechanical (Thermal) Design Essex vacancy on the email address in this advert. Your CV WILL NOT be sent anywhere without your prior consent.
N.B. This company will sponsor for work permits but you must have sufficient points and all necessary documentation to support the application
- Paul Simpson
Your application for ‘Mechanical (thermal Design Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!