1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Simplified Ltd
- From £30,000 to £30,000 per year + Circa £30,000 per Annum
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary: Circa £30,000 per Annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is the largest independent supplier of education resources in the UK. The simple proposition of bringing together over 40,000 different products and services, presenting them in a way that is easy to access, and delivering on a first class service promise is the essence of their Buying Made Easy formula.
As Web Developer, you will work as part of the IT Team to drive the development of the e-trading and e-commerce integration for the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the business analyst and IT function to ensure developments meet business requirements for function and quality.
• Developing functional and technical specifications following the internal development methodology.
• Extending and altering existing applications to meet business requirements.
• Producing technical specifications for third party providers and ensuring the development meets the business requirement.
• Providing technical expertise to the business and IT function for web, business systems and application integration.
• Work with the internal sales team and customers to develop e-trading solutions.
• Develop niche applications to support specific business initiatives.
With previous experience of e-trading integration within a commercial environment, you will be competent in developing, maintaining and supporting solutions for business requirements.
You will have the ability to demonstrate best practice in architecture, designing, coding, software development process and methodology.
With excellent communication, customer service and organisation skills, you will ensure business requirements are understood, implemented and delivered on time.
It is essential you have the working knowledge of the following applications and languages:
Closing date for applications is Friday, 15th November 2013.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
- Simplified Recruitment
Your application for ‘Web Developer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!