Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Support Services Group (1)
- From £21,000 to £21,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
My client is a prestigious workplace training and development company, specialising in the delivery of Apprenticeships across a broad range of sectors. They deliver a portfolio of services which enable organisations of all sizes to implement change effectively.
This role is field based covering Blackpool, Manchester and Liverpool. The ideal candidate will be based around Bolton
* Deliver vocational qualifications and training to Awarding Body & Framework Standards using Company
training manuals, resources and procedures:
* Ensure that Company Operating Procedures, Legal requirements, and Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities Policies are being adhered to by Learners and Work Experience Providers.
* Carry out Initial Assessment of Learners’ needs and thereafter prepare and produce individual lesson plans, action plans and training resources developed from Company resource materials as required and ensure the necessary training and work experience is carried out to achieve these plans:
* Act as nominated Vocational Coach providing, guidance, counselling and support, monitoring, assessment and review of individual Learners' progress throughout their training programme in accordance with Company procedures and the requirements of External Agencies and Bodies:
* Assist with the recruitment and selection of Learners onto training programmes offered:
* Assist with the marketing and promotion of the Company's business, products and services on an ongoing basis to meet the Company's short-term and long-term goals and objectives:
* Visit and monitor existing placement providers to discuss the current training provision being undertaken by individual Learners in placement, agree and implement action for future training provision to meet individual Learner training needs:
* Assist with the vetting of potential placement providers to ensure they meet the necessary Legal, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunity requirements as defined by Law and in line with specified Company requirements:
* Conduct monitoring and review of individuals undertaking training to establish the effectiveness of courses offered, problems which may have arisen and the progress made to identify action points that lead to improved training.
* Advise and discuss with the Company’s Managers the finding(s) of visits to placement providers and from monitoring and review of individuals identify and carry out corrective and/or preventative action:
* Maintain and establish accurate and effective administration records and systems for Vetting, Monitoring and Review for information and action purposes:
* Support and contribute effectively to company and personal development to meet market requirements as necessary:
* Attend and contribute to Staff and Assessor meetings to ensure Company and Centre goals, targets and objectives continue to be met on an ongoing basis:
* Undertake any other duties within designated Centre(s) to ensure its effective and efficient running.
* Proactively contribute to the evaluation of your own area of responsibility and feed appropriate information into the Self-Assessment Report.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in IT and will have NVQ in "IT User" ideally at level 3. A1 and PTTLS preffered but not essential. Full drivers license with own vehicle essential.
- Rachael Sakwa
Your application for ‘IT Assessor & Generic Assessor’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!