Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Appsense Hide jobs in this location
- From £45,000 to £55,000 per year + Pension, Private Health Care, Gym
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Assistant General (Legal) Counsel
AppSense enables a wide variety of organizations to embrace people-centric computing, making IT more efficient and productive while empowering users to work the way they want, where they want, using the device they choose. We are the leading provider of user virtualization solutions for the enterprise, with over ten years proven track record in the virtualization space. Founded in 1999 and with offices in New York, Palo Alto, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Munich. AppSense works with Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and other leading technologies companies to develop application and data virtualization solutions for large global organizations.
We offer a great place to work where you will learn, develop and build long term relationships. As an AppSense person you will have customer's satisfaction at the core of all you do and you will the champion the AppSense culture. We are ambitious for our people, technology, customers and long term success.
AppSense is seeking an experienced software licensing and technology solicitor to become a key member of the legal team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Assistant General (Legal) Counsel will include:
* Structuring, drafting, reviewing, analysing and negotiating licensing, technology and intellectual property agreements, including data and software licenses, services agreements, consulting agreements, distribution arrangements, reseller agreements and confidentiality agreements.
* Support the sales teams to negotiate and close deals, licensing AppSense's products and services to clients.
* Assist business and technology teams to negotiate agreements to procure products and services from third party suppliers and vendors.
* Provide licensing, technology and intellectual property legal advice and counsel to employees.
As an Assistant General (Legal) Counsel, we are looking for someone with the below experience and knowledge
* We are looking for a qualified Solicitor with a practising certificate (England & Wales).
* The ideal candidate will have relevant PQE experience within software licensing and technology legal work, preferably at a major law firm or software company.
* Knowledge of and experience in negotiating mobile and SaaS agreements.
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organisational, drafting and communication skills with the ability to interact well with non-lawyers and technical people equally. To build and maintain strong internal and external client relationships.
* The ability to manage multiple projects and clients particularly at month end, quarter end and year end.
* The desire & capability to learn business requirements quickly, analyze legal & business risks and propose business-oriented solutions.
* Able to explore current processes and to identify areas of legal exposure.
- Caroline Hamilton
Your application for ‘Assistant Legal Counsel’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!