Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Connectus Hide jobs in this location
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Systems Consultant – Leading Defence Consultancy / Up to £55,000 pa
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a leading UK Defence Consultancy with strong pedigree in providing consultancy services into Tier 1 defence consultancies and direct to the MOD. Your role will be to provide expert advice at all stages of the project.
The ideal candidate ate will be a current consultant or a systems engineer with experience as a Programme Manager, Technical Design Authority or Chief Engineer in at least one of the following fields:
- Land Systems or
We currently have openings at Consultant, Senior and Principal levels.
Although based in Bristol, this role is commutable from across the South West including, Bath, Cardiff, Gloucester, Cheltenham, and Swindon.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
* As a consultant you will be expected to be able to use your experience and technical ability to work across a variety of our projects, get up to speed quickly and to identify and resolve the issues.
* Provides high level consultancy to some of the largest high profile programmes in the defence and aerospace sectors.
* Advise clients and take responsibility for elements of delivery of their programmes, to meet or exceed customer expectations.
* You will have a good honours degree in engineering, science or maths-based subject and some post-graduate experience to enable you to provide sound advice.
* You will have experience as a system engineering practitioner and awareness of complex systems engineering
* You will be a self driven and competent engineer
* You will be a team player who is delivery focused.
* You will be an excellent communicator of ideas and concepts, in writing, in presentations, in meetings and in one-to-one conversations.
* You will hold a current driving licence
* You will require being SC cleared to carry out the role
* You will probably have worked in Defence or Aerospace but may come from a different background which involves exercising technical and programme judgements in a complex systems development environment – telecommunications, railways, information systems or air traffic services, for example.
Please note you may be based on client premises or in the Bristol offices.
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
[contact details removed]
Linkedin: [contact details removed]
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Glenn Vickery
Your application for ‘Consultant Systems Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!