Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from TTR (UK) Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- TTR (UK) Ltd
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Telecoms Co-ordinator - Billing & Provisioning
Telecoms Billing/Support Desk & Lines ordering & provisioning Co-ordinator
Brenwood/East London / Essex based Telecoms Company.
c£21K - £25K (neg.) + bonus + pkg. Excellent career opportunity!
Do you come from a Telecoms Billing/Service Co-ordinator, Telecoms Order processing or Telecoms provisioning / projects support background and seek a new challenge?
Our client is a highly successful, dynamic and growing Telecoms & VOIP "one-stop-solution" success story. Based in the East London / Essex area with a sales t/o of c£2.5 million, they cover London, Essex & The South East of England predominantly. This Telecoms & VOIP B2B specialist Company is continuing to expand and in line with on-going business success, they now seek an additional Telecoms Co-ordinator / Provisioning & Projects Co-ordinator to join the Telecoms and customer support team.
In this key role the successful candidate will be responsible for -
" Day to day management, co-ordination, administration, ordering and provisioning of Lines, ADSL. MPLS, Data Circuits, VOIP and SIP Technical Projects and additional works.
" Provide Customer support throughout the order process.
" Work closely with 'Billing'
This will also involve -
* Dealing with customers' orders from start to finish by e-mail and phone
* Resolve order process issues using your telecoms support knowledge
* Liaise with Suppliers and Engineers
* If necessary escalate enquiries to engineers or suppliers
* Track all issues to a successful conclusion
* Processing equipment Order to suppliers and ordering new lines with BT etc.
Essential Skills / Experience:
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar Telecoms order/provisioning support role.
* Telecoms Customer Support Desk / Telecoms Co-ordinator / Telecoms provisioning experience
* Good Telecoms provisioning experience is required
* Energetic in personal, written, and telephone interactions.
* Meticulous organisation and attention to detail.
* Technically competent. MS Office suite.
* Ability to develop and document procedures and systems.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent written and spoken English as this is a customer service role
It is essential for this position that the successful candidate has experience of working for a Telecoms company in a similar business to business, order processing, telecoms co-ordinator / support / projects role and is experienced in areas such as provisioning, fault management, liaising with Telecoms suppliers and customers alike. This experience would have been gained working for another Telecoms reseller. You will also need to be well presented and have excellent communication skills.
An excellent career opportunity with a starting salary at c£21K-£25K (neg.) + bonus + pkg. awaits the successful applicant.
- Gary Hammond
Your application for ‘Telecoms Co-ordinator - Billing & Provisioning’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!